Due to the most recent announcement by Governor Abbott for Youth Sports Operators (https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Youth-Sports-Operators.pdf) and the similar guidance from the City of Odessa Parks and Rec Department, teams can begin training and practicing on June 1, 2020. Teams can practice at their normal practice location and must adhere to the following due to the COVID-19 virus:
· If any player, coach, parent or spectator is not feeling well or is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms identified by the CDC, they should not be attending any training sessions.
· No person should attend any training sessions if they have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
· Team practice can begin without any spectators other than one parent/guardian per participant, as needed.
· Spectators should maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from all individuals.
· Players should not share water bottles, snacks or any other items including their soccer balls.
· Players should not handle any other soccer balls except their own soccer ball.
· Players should also maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from each other and their coaches.
· Only 1 person, the same person, should set up and pick up the practice equipment (cones, nets, team balls, etc) for each team. Do not enlist the help of others in attendance.
· Do NOT use team scrimmage vests for any reason at any training session.
· No carpooling to and from team activities.
· Hand Sanitizer should be available for coaches and players use.
· Facemask are strongly recommended for all participants when not actually involved in the training session.
· Please see the following link for all of the Returning to Training and Play Guidelines issued by NTSSA:
5804 Farm to Market 1788,
Midland, TX 79706
12010 W County Rd 128
Odessa, TX 79765
|Revolution FC Odessa|